2016年12月1日 星期四

Best Wishes...

Hi everyone,
and welcome to my blog. Today, I'd like to share a Christmas card with you.



In usually, I will painted acrylic paint on deli papers with brayer. Today, stamped the Christmas tree stamp on these deli papers
 and cut out and adhered them on the cardstock.




I then stamped the Christmas lights and the sentiment. Then, I painted this card with PITT pens, gelly roll pens and stickles.

Finally, I spaired this card with glitter spray paint.  Job done!


Hope you like it.

Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Hugs & Love


Supplies:







Proud to enter my card into the following challenges:




  • Crafty Boots: See the Wood for the Trees
  • Crafty Sentiments Designs: Glitter
  • Crafting by designs (CBD): Anything Goes Challenge December
  • The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog#162: Christmas and/or Birthday





  • 沒有留言: