2016年12月4日 星期日

Happy Birthday

Hi everyone, 
and welcome to my blog. Today, I'd like to share a Birthday card with you.



In the first, I used the happy birthday background die for background. 

I then stamped the Polar Bear stamp (from the Polar Bear Pals stamps set) with the Archival ink pad and cut it out. Then colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Marker #091, 031, 024.


I then cut the Balloons (from the My Favorite Things Birthday Wishes & Balloons  Dies). Then colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Marker #031, 024, 045,050, 070, 081 and tied rope.

Finally, I adhered them on the cardstock and added some sequins as show. Job done!

Hope you like it.

Thanks so much for stopping by & have a nice day!
Hugs & Love


Supplies:







Proud to enter my card into the following challenges:




沒有留言: