2015年11月12日 星期四

Index Card 100-#60 Dream

Dream

Hello everyone,

I am doing my 100 index cards project because I join the Simply Paper Crafts by Meihsia Liu in Facebook. So, here's the 60th card I made.






The background was started with Distress Spray Stain ( blueprint sketch and hickory smoke) then use picket fence spray stain with stencil.  When it is dry, I stamped the heartfelt with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder. Next I stamped the background used watering can Archival inkpad.
I stamped Beatrice stamp and coloured her with water-soluble pastels and then cut out and adhered to the card. 
The sentiment was stamped and embossed with silver embossing powder then adhered to the card with brads.

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

I used:

Distress Spray Stain:  blueprint sketch , hickory smoke, picket fence
Dylusions Stencil: Holes large- DYS47049
Stamp: Beatrice - C8103 (Pam Carriker) , Dream - J31076 (Tim Holtz), Heartfelt - CSS30218 ( Tim Holtz ), Old Letter Writing - S4878 (Hero Arts)


watermark Inkpad:  Versa Mark 
Archival inkpad: Jet Black, watering can
Ranger embossing powder: silver
Caran d'Ache Classic Neocolor II Water-Soluble Pastels


沒有留言: